Your role, should you accept, would be to:
- Provide administrative support to the Administrator and Executive Director in achieving tasks & deliverables
- Be part of the internal BWM team in performing various tasks from meeting & greetings visitors, conducting tours and facilitating education programmes
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Assisting in ordering, receiving & maintaining office supplies & inventory
- Preparing and processing routine reports, forms, documents and correspondence
- Establishing manual and/or electronic recordkeeping/filing systems and/or data base files
- Maintaining and updating member/subscriber database records and processing membership renewal notices
- Assisting in administrative tasks for front-of-house functions, office managements & gift shop sales
- Any other duties required for the smooth operations of BWM
Requirements: I’ve already done that!
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Fresh graduates with community project or volunteer experience encouraged to apply
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed Orientated & Organized
- Multi- tasker.
Education: Got it!
- An undergraduate degree in any field
- You already know how to operate a multi-line telephone system, fax machine & printer
- You are active on at least 2 social media sites
- Able to speak a third language.
Download the Application Form and submit together with your CV to email@example.com.