Your role, should you accept, would be to:
- Be part of our team in supporting projects and programmes organized by Badan Warisan Malaysia.
- Work alongside the Communications Manager in achieving project milestones and event deliverables
- Engage and communicate with suppliers, local community, volunteers and consultants
- Perform a wide variety of tasks from meeting & greetings visitors, conducting tours and facilitating education programmes.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Tracking project milestones, budgets, preparing reports and documenting events
- Assisting in managing social media accounts
- Any other duties required for the smooth operations of BWM.
Requirements: I’ve already done that!
- At least 1 year of work experience
- Graduates, especially those with community project or volunteer experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook, Social Media and Internet apps such as Mailchimp & EventBrite
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Comfortable with changing priorities and responsibilities.
Education: Got it!
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Mass Communications, Social Sciences, Education, History & Arts
- Enjoy photography, videography, and know how to work with Photoshop & Illustrator
- You blog, operate drones and get high on social media stats
- Able to speak a third language
- You think heritage is cool!
Download the Application Form and submit together with your CV to email@example.com.